Compare trackers in our Food & Calorie Apps Chart.
Food and calorie apps track what you eat and drink each day, providing other insights relating to carbs, fats, and nutritional value. Many people use these apps to lose weight, but others to maintain weight, gain weight, or have a more nutritional diet. See how they stack up.
Select a tracker below to learn more about it.
- Calorie Counter – MyFitnessPal
- Noom Coach: Weight Loss
- Simple Start – Weight Watchers
- Diet & Food Tracker – SparkPeople
- Meal Snap
If you would like to compare apps, please visit the Food & Calorie Apps Chart.
Want to learn more about using Food & Calorie Apps?
Check out related articles below:
- How to get the most out of your food and calorie app
- Some good news about food
- Some thoughts on food for the New Year
- Is Your Weight Loss App Doing Enough for You?
- Failing at Weight Loss-It’s Not the Diet
Any products we have listed are not endorsed or recommended by Wellocracy, but simply products that are popular.